Lugar de celebración:
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel
- Website: http://www.greenshiptechnology.com/
DNV GL sponsors the 13th annual Green Ship Technology event, which is due to take place from 15-18 March 2016 in Copenhagen.
DNV GL's Olav Rognebakke, Head of Section Hydrodynamics and Stability, will participate in the Eco Ships paneldiscussionon the main conference day one, Wednesday, 16th March 2016 at 14.30p.m.
Stream 1 New ship design, materials and technology
14.30 Eco ships: have they delivered what they promised?
- What has been delivered?
- How are they operating?
- What is payback and what is outlook going forward?
Moderated by Craig Eason, Deputy Editor, Lloyd’s List
DNV GL's Torsten Mundt, Principal Research Engineer - Ship emissions, International Regulatory Affairs, will participate as panelist at the MRV (Monitoring, Reporting and Verification) seminar, on Friday, 18th March at 15.30 p.m.
15.30 Solution bank panel: what are the challenges for verification?
Ask your questions on how data will be verified to the panel:
- What is the legal basis for verification?
- What is the timeline and procedure for verification?
- What is the likely workload for the shipowner?