Held in Athens, Greece, the ENGI Conference is an important event for the gas industry dedicated to the realization of the current and future gas projects in Eurasia, focusing on natural gas pipelines, storage and LNG. The conference, featuring a number of illustrious speakers from key players in the gas industry, will be covering the following main topics :
- Long-term security of energy supply for Europe
- European integrated internal gas market
- Major European and Asian gas pipeline projects
- Main gas storage projects: latest trends
- Gas storage investment and commercial challenges
- Eurasian LNG market outlook
- LNG supplies for Europe's LNG terminals and distribution
- New LNG regasiﬁcation terminals
DNV GL is a leading technical advisor in the development and delivery of on- and offshore pipeline services. From project initiation to decommissioning, we support customers in managing risks and solving complex technical issues. Our independent services enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.
Andrea Spessa, Area Manager for Italy and the Mediterranean will be speaking and sharing his insights on the Mediterranean LNG Market at the ENGI Conference . His presentation will address the COP21 outcomes, increase in traffic and pollution in the Mediterranean, LNG opportunities as a clean fuel and the advantages and concerns of LNG bunkering facilities.