DNV GL will present at the 31st International Gas Professionals Meeting in Opatija, Croatia on 4-6 May 2016.
Visit us at stand #5!
Benefits of attending:
- Improve your bests practices regarding risks and consequences management
- Meet and exchange global and combine expertize provider
- Establish contact with the main stakeholders of gas energy
- Get an overview over the latest technology available to facilitate gas transportation and gas distribution
Attend our presentations:
- Thursday, 5th May 16:15: “An overview of state of the art consequence and risk modelling approaches for the process industries” by Stéphane Torrens
- Wednesday 4th May 13:40: "Pipeline transportation of hazardous materials – an updated quantitative risk assessment methodology" by Stéphane Torrens
- Wednesday 4th May 17:45: “Real time leak detection and prediction for gas pipeline” Round Table with Fabien Treillaud