On Tuesday, January 26, DNV GL's Sudipta Lahiri will participate on the Microgrids and Storage Panel from 4:15 - 5:30 pm as part of Track 2: Behind the Meter Storage during Session 3. The moderator and panelists include:
Microgrids and Storage Panel
- Sheridan Pauker, Regulatory Counsel, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (Moderator)
- Darren Hammell, Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Founder, Princeton Power Systems
- Mike Hanratty, Commercial Director, Microvast Power Solutions
- Sudipta Lahiri, Team Lead - Microgrids, DNV GL
- Troy Miller, Director, Grid Solutions, S&C Electric Company
- Ron Van Dell, President and Chief Operating Officer, ViZn Energy Systems Inc.
- Boris von Bormann, Chief Executive Officer, Sonnebatterie, Inc.
- Workshop A: Valuing Grid-Connected Storage - Dr. Michael Kleinberg, Senior Consultant - Energy Advisory, DNV GL
- Workshop C: Due Diligence for Energy Storage Projects - Dr. Davion Hill, Regional Energy Storage Lead - Energy Advisory, Americas, DNV GL