The annual conference and exhibition for the U.S. wind industry is heading to New Orleans. Hosted by the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA), WINDPOWER is the nexus of wind energy professionals who converge to generate actionable ideas for expanding the wind energy economy through technology, ingenuity, and collaboration.
DNV GL is proud to be an AWEA Terawatt Sponsor again this year and a committed contributor to the Americas and global wind and renewables industry. Join us in Booth #3839 to speak with our experts.
Learn more from DNV GL at the podium.
- Project Siting and Environmental Compliance 101
- Wind 201: Is it a Viable Project?
Thought Leader Theater:
- Market Readiness of Energy Storage and New Opportunities for the Wind Sector. Davion Hill, DNV GL Energy Storage Leader, Americas, and NattBATT 2016 International Chairman
- Alleviating Stakeholder Concerns on Nearby Infrastructure Through Risk Quantification
- Going Big: The Economics and Challenges Behind Extra-Larger Rotors
- Current State of O&M Cost Projections
- The Truth About Project Availability
- Avian Detection Technologies and Methods
- Panelist: The Role of the Wind Project Owner in Quality Assurance
- Wind Energy Development in the Caribbean: A Case Study in San Andres, Colombia
- Weather Regime Identification to Improve Forecasts of Variable Energy Resources
- Forecasting the Next-Hour Wind Ramp: Applications of Offsite Atmospheric Profiling for Short-Horizon Wind Forecasts
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments: Commercial Implications of Assessment Variability
- Measuring Success: The Importance of Meteorological Masts on Operating Wind Farms
- Practicalities of Power Performance Testing with Lidars
- Intensive Prototyping of GE’s Next Generation Wind Turbines
- Wind Turbine Power Curve Testing Market Update – Who’s Testing & Why
- MERRA-2: The Next Era of Global Long-term Reference Data
- Migratory Bird Treaty Act Permits? Current Status and Implications
- Lesser Prairie Chickens: Status Changes and Implications for Wind Development
- Wire Fence Marking as Mitigation for Lesser Prairie Chickens: How to Calculate Benefits