IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition
More than 700 companies and thousands of professionals from more than 80 countries around the world will converge on Dallas for the biggest and most collaborative show in the T&D industry.
Visit DNV GL at Booth #3001 to learn about our expertise in energy storage, microgrids, renewable energy, and high power and high voltage testing at our global KEMA Laboratories. Throughout the conference, our software experts will also be providing demos on our Synergi Electric, Cascade, and LOAD products.
On Monday, May 2, DNV GL's Michael Kleinberg and Sudipta Lahiri will lead a pre-conference tutorial on energy storage evaluation and economics.
Energy Storage: An Introduction to Technologies, Applications and Best Practices
Monday, May 2, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Hamidreza (Hamid) Zareipour, University of Calgary
- Michael Kintner-Meyer, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Sudipta Lahiri, DNV GL
- Michael Kleinberg, Senior Consultant, DNV GL
- Ramteen Sioshansi, Ohio State University
On Thursday, May 5, DNV GL's Michael Kleinberg will also participate on the Bulk Energy Storage Integration Panel where he and other industry experts will discuss best practices.
Bulk Energy Storage Integration: Best Practices
Thursday, May 5, 10:15 am - 12:15 pm
Chair: Hamidreza Zareipour, University of Calgary (Chair)
Presentations and Panelists:
- Tehachapi Wind Energy Storage Systems
K. Fok, LG Chem Power, Inc.
- The Practices of Integrating Bulk Energy Storage for Renewable Generation in China
Z. Hu, Tsinghua University
- Integrating Energy Storage into the Grid
R. Lin, NEC Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Distribution Energy Storage Systems
M. Kleinberg, DNV GL - Energy
- Stochastic Valuation of Energy Storage Systems
N. Yu, University of California, Riverside
- Distributed Energy Resources and Energy Storage
A. Marshall, Landis+Gyr
- An Economic Evaluation of BESS for Frequency Regulation in South Korean Power System
J. Park, Konkuk University
For news and updates on the event, or to join the conversation, follow @IEEETandD #TandD2016.