Driven by its purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organizations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil and gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries. Operating in more than 100 countries, our 15,000 professionals are dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL will be sponsoring the following sessions :
3 May 2016, Tuesday, 12:15 - 13:45:
- Silver sponsor for 2016 Distinguished Achievement Awards luncheon on the second level NRG center
- Major Capital Projects Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow: Is There a Need for Change?
A replay of DNV GL’s press conference held on Tuesday 3 May is available to watch here. The press conference includes the results of a joint industry project which assessed the technical and commercial feasibility of using floating wind turbines to power water injection systems offshore. The press briefing also showcased other collaborative DNV GL-led projects helping the industry in its drive to safely instill efficiencies and reduce expenditure. Speakers at the press conference were:
- DNV GL Group President & CEO, Remi Eriksen
- Executive Vice President, Oil & Gas - DNV GL Americas, Peter Bjerager
- Country Manager - Sweden, DNV GL Energy, Johan Sandberg.