Bangkok city, Thailand
Lugar de celebración:
Cuota de inscripción:
2,600 USD / person, exclude any prevailing tax if applicable
- Registro: Register here
We are pleased to invite you to this QRA introduction workshop in Bangkok from 28 November to 1 December.
In contrast to the standard Safeti workshop that comprehensively covers software functionality and theory, this workshop adopts a more practical approach to perform a QRA. You will be required to practise and apply your new knowledge through extensive hands-on workshops using Safeti software. The workshop is structured around building a basic simplified QRA model. All the key aspects of the QRA process will be covered.
- Introduction to QRA
- Concept of risk, consequence, frequency, likelihood and probability
- Hazard management
- Purpose and use of QRA in oil and gas industry
- QRA in different countries
- Data collection
- QRA terminologies
- Parts count
- Leak frequency
- Release modelling
- Ignition modelling
- Fire modelling
- Explosion modelling
- Facility siting
- Toxic modelling
- Impact modelling
- Hands-on exercise
Learning objectives:Upon completion, participants will:
- Understand how a QRA should be carried out.
- Understand how the results of a QRA can be interpreted, assessed and used.
- Have learnt several techniques used in QRA: hazard identification, frequency analysis, consequence analysis, risk calculation.
- Have practised several of these techniques through workshops
A basic understanding of the concept of consequence modelling and QRA is required, as is some experience of the process industry.
Users who need to carry out QRA safety cases in the process industries, including regulators and legislators, insurance companies, engineering contractors and consultants, or users who need to understand the output of a QRA model.