DNV GL is a Kilowatt sponsor at SPI 2016.
We proudly welcome GreenPowerMonitor to our growing team!
Meet our experts: DNV GL Booth #1835 and GPM Booth #1633
Join us for our Expert Session Happy Hour on Wednesday, September 14 from 4-6 in our Booth # 1835:
- Tor Blackstad (GPM) – Monitoring, Control and Asset Management Technology Solutions
- Gary Calderon – Energy Storage insights
- Ray Hudson - Get Smart: advanced strategies for operating solar assets (featured paper). New methods of advanced analytics, inspection and forecasting can improve both technical and financial performance of operating solar plants. Download our full report here.
DNV GL presents at SPI:
- Financial Procurement and Regulatory Risks: Smart Project Development Tactics for Easy Project Financing (education session) - 9/14/2016 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM – Ellen Crivella
DNV GL posters at SPI:
- Inverter Reliability
9/13/2016 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Doug Blodgett
- Advancements in Day Ahead Solar Forecasting Using the Analog Method
9/13/2016 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM – Patrick Mathiesen
- Limitations of Performance Ratio for PV System Acceptance
9/13/2016 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM – Jeff Newmiller
- Minimizing PV Shading Loss: Layout and Wiring Patterns Ranked Best to Worst
9/13/2016 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM – Tim Townsend (stop by the booth to download our paper)
- We provide the industry’s most comprehensive independent solar services and advice available.
- We know Solar: In fact, we have supported over 5500 successful solar projects worldwide.
- Our experts can help you maximize technical and financial performance, and mitigate risk throughout the lifecycle of your project.
- Whether you’re looking to develop a new plant, optimize an existing one, or integrate new technologies like energy storage, DNV GL is your trusted solar advisor−every step of the way.