Cuota de inscripción:
Free of charge
- Registro: Register here
In the design of topside structures providing efficient modeling capability and accurate analysis and code models are most important. Sesam GeniE’s concept and capacity model technique provides the unique capability for the topside structure design to make the work more flexible and efficient.
- Modeling of the topside structure, concept model
- Modeling of the topside structure, explicit loads (equipment and surface loading)
- Environmental loads and load combination (acceleration loads from motion)
- Static analysis set up and meshing control (meshing control of the panel structure)
- Capacity model for the code checks
- Beam code check and redesign
- Analysis and the code check results
- Build the topside model more efficiently
- Create the analysis model more accurately
- Multiple capacity models from single analysis for flexible and accurate code check results
- Powerful reporting capabilities
10am - 11am: Beijing, Singapore, Perth time
11am - 12am: Korea, Japan time
Speaker: Jayne Duncan
Ms. Jayne Duncan has seven years’ experience in the fixed structural design and analysis in the offshore structure industry. She had been working as the technical support and QA engineer of SACS system from 2010 to 2014, she joined DnV GL in January 2014 as technical support and QA engineer for Sesam system. She has excellent experiences of using both SACS and Sesam systems in the offshore structural design projects.
Mr. Zheng has 30 years’ experience in the fixed structural design and analysis in the offshore industry. He had 28 years’ experience of using SACS, he was the product manager and later the global technical manager of SACS system. He joined DnV Gl in January 2014 and now is the Product Manager of GeniEs fixed structure.