Webinar: Are you getting all that you can from your distribution risk management solution?
Making smarter decisions through transparent, auditable and traceable risk management
Since the introduction of the DIMP regulations, DNV GL has supported gas distribution operators by delivering risk assessment software solutions that help operators meet these requirements. However, risk management is a highly effective business improvement tool and few are using it to its full potential today. With the latest advances in our new Synergi Pipeline business decision platform we can now help gas distribution network operators “go beyond compliance” and make effective use of risk assessments in their decision making.
Please join our webinar to see a demonstration of some of the benefits gas distribution operators will benefit from, including:
- Assessing performance: identifying where risk levels are reducing and where they are increasing
- Effectiveness: the ability to communicate and feel confident that you are taking the correct mitigative actions
- Auditable: demonstrating your risk based decisions through an audit trail
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT (Americas)
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM GMT (Europe)
Brad Eichelberger, Head of Pipeline Ecosystem, DNV GL – Digital Solutions.
Mr. Eichelberger has been with DNV GL for the over 5 years and has served as the Product Manager for Synergi Pipeline since 2016. His focus has been on driving the development of the next generation of Synergi Pipeline and our asset integrity offerings, leading a cross-functional team to leverage key insights from usability studies, research and market analysis into the software product requirements to continually enhance customer satisfaction. In prior years, he has also been highly involved in the sale of DNV GL's Asset Integrity Management software to both the US and Canada regions. He possesses an engineering background and a strong technical understanding of complex IT infrastructures. Prior to joining DNV GL, Brad has more than 20 years of experience focusing his efforts and energy on impacting the development of several great products in both a product management and marketing capacity.
DNV GL’s Synergi Pipeline integrity and risk management software solutions are a part of an extensive range of pipeline solutions, including Synergi Gas and Synergi Pipeline Simulator. Synergi Pipeline provides a unified platform for safe and efficient gas distribution network and pipeline operations by providing:
- Auditable processes, analysis and results
- Flexible configuration and adaption of risk models
- Supporting compliance related inspections
- Assessing High Consequence Area and Class Location
- Management of inline inspection data alignment, analysis and follow up actions
- Providing solutions that can fit seamlessly into existing GIS and enterprise management systems