Cuota de inscripción:
Free of charge
Bowtie diagrams are increasingly being used by a range of sectors from aid organizations to offshore installations. They are normally used as a way to visually show how risks are managed to a level that is tolerable to your business, to regulators, and society at large.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- What a bowtie is, and why they’re useful
- Common challenges that clients face when creating bowties
- Examples of practical approaches to creating bowties
- Understand possible problems that can arise when generating bowties and how to overcome these
- Examples of solutions we have developed with clients to help them make bowties work for them.
This webinar will be of interest to business owners, risk managers, process safety managers, safety and risk engineers, HSE/safety managers, technical authorities, regulators and HSE officers. It will be relevant to people working with bowties at all levels of their organization, those thinking about using bowties for the first time or those just curious to know more about what they are, and how they can be used.