12 de septiembre de 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.Add to calendar 2018/09/12 10:00 2018/09/12 11:00 America/New_York Webinar: How effective is your pipeline risk and integrity management solution in helping meet increasing industry pressures? Making smarter decisions through transparent, auditable and traceable risk and integrity management
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Cuota de inscripción:
Free of charge
- Registro: Register here
Improve pipeline operators gains and increase value
In a climate of heightened public awareness towards pipeline safety and ever more stringent regulation, the global pipeline industry is under pressure to effectively support the increasing demand for natural gas alongside a sustained demand for hydrocarbon liquids. DNV GL has been a long time trusted partner for pipeline operators in helping improve safety and attain optimal performance of their asset. With the latest advances in our Synergi Pipeline business decision support platform we take this to the next level, by helping to improve pipeline operators gains and increased value from their integrity and risk management programs.
By watching this webinar, you will see a demonstration of how Synergi Pipeline can be applied to some of the industry’s key challenges:
- Breaking down silos: Managing pipeline risk and integrity on an integrated platform using a single source of the truth for asset properties and history
- Pipeline reliability: Assessing pipeline condition and fitness for service through the management and assessment of inline inspection data
- Effectiveness of risk management: Improving confidence in risk levels and that optimal mitigative actions are taken
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT (Americas)
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM GMT (Europe)
Brad Eichelberger, Head of Pipeline Ecosystem, DNV GL – Digital Solutions.
Mr. Eichelberger has been with DNV GL for the over 5 years and has served as the Product Manager for Synergi Pipeline since 2016. His focus has been on driving the development of the next generation of Synergi Pipeline and our asset integrity offerings, leading a cross-functional team to leverage key insights from usability studies, research and market analysis into the software product requirements to continually enhance customer satisfaction. In prior years, he has also been highly involved in the sale of DNV GL's Asset Integrity Management software to both the US and Canada regions. He possesses an engineering background and a strong technical understanding of complex IT infrastructures. Prior to joining DNV GL, Brad has more than 20 years of experience focusing his efforts and energy on impacting the development of several great products in both a product management and marketing capacity.
DNV GL’s Synergi Pipeline integrity and risk management software solutions are a part of an extensive range of pipeline solutions, including Synergi Gas and Synergi Pipeline Simulator. Synergi Pipeline provides a unified platform for safe and efficient gas distribution network and pipeline operations by providing:
- Auditable processes, analysis and results
- Flexible configuration and adaption of risk models
- Supporting compliance related inspections
- Assessing High Consequence Area and Class Location
- Management of inline inspection data alignment, analysis and follow up actions
- Providing solutions that can fit seamlessly into existing GIS and enterprise management systems
Read more about pipeline integrity management software